Tirhani offers the following core areas of training services. Please click on any of the services for more details.
“The will to serve”
• FP&M SETA
• Department of Higher Education
• Department of Labour – Lifting Equipment
• CSD Registration
Tirhani is a fully compliant BBBEE Level 2 contributor
We can help your company earn maximum points for Skills Development on the B-BBEE scorecard and get the best Return on Investment. View our proposal to see how:
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
As a company we are mindful of the risk with COVID-19 / Coronavirus, and the impact that the spread of the virus have. We would like to outline the precautionary measure that we are taking to ensure the wellbeing of our clients, learners and staff.
If training intervention is at the client’s premises the following precautionary steps will be taken:
• Awareness will be conducted, at the beginning of each training intervention, focussing on viral elimination procedures (no touching or handshaking, social distancing, sneezing and coughing procedures and hand cleaning protocols).
• On a daily basis, before commencement of training, the facilitator will ensure that all facilities (equipment, table tops and chair armrests etc.) are disinfected.
• At every comfort break and at tea and lunch times, the facilitator will remind all learners to wash their hands thoroughly and to sanitise. We will make alcohol based sanitiser available at all times.
• Group sizes will be limited in order to ensure that there can be physical distancing of 1.5m between the learners.
If training intervention is at our premises the following precautionary steps will be taken: